Thursday, November 18, 2010

Long time


Okkk...
So it has been a pretty long time since I have been here..I kinda lost my passport, & I had loads to do, but now that all this is past, I'm back in.
I have been really confused about what I want to do later on in life, should I be a fashion journalist, a creative director, an editor, a photographer..I'm completely lost. I just started journalism classes...it's quite interesting. I'm enjoying it...
Anyways I thought that writing and developing my blog should be a good practice.
Soo...I remember saying I would write an article about Anna Wintour & Andre Leon Talley..but I have something else in mind.
For a week now I have been analysing the Vogue-Nov.issue, it's pretty good, as per use.
& I kind of scribbled little notes about it, I trulyyy think fashion homework is the most wonderfull thing ever. If I don't grow up to work in the fashion industry I should just jump of a window...
Soo im pretty much going to try to put my notes together, and write an article for tomorrow about that November issue.
Ummm what else..? Oh yeah I bought this amazing huge book, that's on the left of the picture, it's about a 100 fashion designers, from A to K, & it's awesome, I mean it's kind of an interview with each designer, their little notes, advice, and story...Love it, pretty much helping me getting to know the industry better.
Anyways I'm about to head out, I'll probably write tomorrow!

*Peace !*

No comments:

Post a Comment