Saturday, May 15, 2010

Valentino Fashion show




Good Morning !

Ahhh I woke up filled with energy, My parents are quite nice this morning, giggled a bit with my mother & sister Doua before actually getting to work.
I wanted to get to my math revisions straight away, but I was checking out Paris Fashion Week 2010 on TV while eating breakfast, & Valentino's design are absolutely stunning, so I decided to write about it.

Here are some pictures of Valentino's design with models working it on the runway. I see the color beige, silver grey, pale pink were the main colors Valentino used, it looks fresh, I actually really like that gray dress.
Oh we can also observe that the designer put a lot of shapes into his designs, the volume of the yellow dress, the big bow on the gray dress, and the wavy color on the winter jacket...Umm NICE.
On the two first pictures, the models are wearing the same shoes, & I'm liking the design, a little bushy effect behind, I think it gives the length to the legs.
I want to talk just a bit about the "tissue" & the textures of the clothes. Is it light silk ? Cotton ?
I'm thinking really light silk for the gray dress, because it is transparent...and Cotton for the jacket and the pants...It's killing me, I really want to know, simply because it looks really good and since I do want to work in the fashion industry I guess it is important to know what "tissue" the designers used.

Anyways I need to rap it up, revisions awaits (HURRAY! -_-), so to sum up, Valentino's fashion show was definitely great, the designs weren't too over the top, I mean some of his designs are actually stuff I would buy and wear (Hah If I could afford it !) ...Yeeep that's about it, Ill write later on, certainly about Anna Wintour and Andre Leon Talley my two legends.

Later. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment